True full integration
Nothing is left out of c9. Everything you need to run a modern dealership is here. Over the counter sales, backoffice & admin, sales/marketing, tax compliance and online e-comm sales. It’s all there. Including fiddly functionality others tend to leave out such as built in payroll (STP compliant) and sales paperwork/contracts etc.
Your data – protected and accessible.
The best of both worlds. Data you put into c9 is stored locally on premises and is backed up instantly to the cloud. If things go wrong we’ll get you up and running with up to the minute cloud backups in no time. We will actively help you with the ownership and access of your data should you ever need it. Your data is yours and we will make sure you can always get at it, no matter what. An all too common trap in todays world is cloud providers refusing to hand over your business data stored in their systems : a situation you'll never ever have to worry about with us.
A valued business partnership from beginning to end.
c9 is used by hundreds of businesses just like yours. Some of our clients have been using c9 continuously for decades. We will look after you from the beginning until the end. We are responsive to changing needs and circumstances, constantly seeking to improve our product, our services and the value of what we do for your business. There are no surprise bills for support or technical services. Putting your needs front and center is what we are all about. Earning the respect and goodwill of our clients, c9s ongoing growth and success builds from there.
Enthusiasts just like you
We love bikes and have been around them all our lives. C9 is software created by motorcyclists for motorcyclists
Great things the c9 product can provide you
Inventory management and more. c9 builds on typical stock control with some amazing capabilities to make mundane stocking tasks faster and to provide capabilities that don’t exist at all in your average stock control system. All this to serve 3 goals.
- Do things faster, easier and with greater efficiency.
- Maximize margins, maximize stock movement..
- Minimize dead stock and slow stocking.
How we do this
- State of the art statistical analysis tools that quickly and easily help you understand things you are overstocking or understocking and adjust them instantly. Focus your attention on items most out of whack only, and get massive inventory holding wins with minimal effort.
- Push button instant check if other dealers in Australia are carrying hard to find parts. At the same time hundreds of other dealers are running checks for hard to find stuff you might have. Finally move your dead stock and turn it into money by tapping into a bigger network of dealers.
- A large number of electronic integration conveniences. Push button send orders to suppliers and other dealerships. Push button import invoices from suppliers (supporting over 80 industry suppliers and growing). Push button see what your suppliers holdings are within c9 without having to login to their web portal.
- c9 will manage pricing updates for a large number of industry suppliers for you. c9 will then let you know automatically when there are pricing updates required in your system. You just push a button and grab the changes. No messing with files or other things.
- AusPOST integration for generating shipping labels, pricing etc.
- A mature and seamless POS system that gives you all the necessary tools to manage, sell and control inventory.
- A centralised order book that seamlessly integrates into the POS, Workshop and Unit modules of the software, allowing anyone in the shop to understand the status of any order at any time. Just like an old school paper order book but fully searchable etc
- Comprehensive tools for managing customer orders, stock orders and deposits.
- Tooling that gives you full control over all aspects of your POS and pricing systems, including franchise management, pricefile management, fiche management, with some specials like Alternative part numbers, manual supersessions etc.
Service / Workshop
All the things you’d ordinarily expect in a service management package plus those little extras.
- Automated SMS notification on booking, completion and X month service due reminders.
- Rego plate query to grab bike particulars.
- Lots of tooling and reports to help understand and improve workshop performance.
- A sophisticated workshop clocking system to help with efficiency reporting and billing on workshop invoicing.
- Integrated parts fiche for almost any brand of motorcycle, making it easy for your service team to quote work and source parts.
- A comprehensive Scheduler to help the service team organise and manage the workshops time as efficiently as possible.
Again, all you’d expect plus more.
- Floorplan management tools and alerts to make sure you are moving correct units.
- Build/Manage sales and leads.
- Sales contracts + terms & conditions provided for free as part of c9.
- Generate required state level paperwork for registration, transfers etc.
- Push button warranty registration to factory/distributor.
- Tax compliance. BAS and EOFY reports.
- Built in payroll, which is Single Touch Payroll ready. Purpose built for our industry.
- Manage creditors, debtors, floorplans, rebates etc.
- Marketing and CRM. Run SMS and email campaigns all out of c9.
We can design, build and help maintain a fully functioning, modern website, that is fully integrated into your database.
Change something in c9 and your website instantly, seamlessly gets that change. Web order processing and fulfillment all fully integrated into c9.
Some of our professional services
Phone and email support. Most issues are typically fixed by the end of the initial phone call.
We will help you get data from other systems into c9 and help you get data out should you need it.
Training and onsite support
We provide 2 weeks of comprehensive training upon initial setup. We can provide ongoing support and training via the phone and online tools like Team Viewer. We can also arrange further training in store.
Rapid updates and bug fixes
At c9 we provide a weekly update to ensure all the bugs are ironed out and our product is constantly moving forward and improving. Everything we do is a result of things that have been asked for from our client base, you the dealers of Australia. No one else can boast this type of development process, and the results speak for themselves. Our rate of growth in the last few years is unsurpassed by any other product and we have no plans to stop providing what our client base has come to expect, the best product for managing your dealership in this country.